May 4, 2008

ahad jahat

hari inih sangat jahat. xtau kenapa. everything seems not well place. I've craved and handled a lot of blunders before, but not this time. naja dah balik Sarawak baru pagi tadi, and I'm starting to miss her so much. she's really a good listeners though. nat pon dah tune in to another episode without saying goodbye but i don't blame her, me neither are pretty sucks at saying goodbye!!! hope she'll take a good care of herself.

afterward, my turn!! new chapter huh? new routines, new habit, new, new and new. i have no idea how i wanted it to be yet and starting to think how to put myself trough. the hard way or erm.. maybe it isn't that bad at all. life is full of surprises, hope, dreams, etc. that's whats really makes me move on, to have faith, to achieve goals, to believe in having a better life. but yet, here i am, thinking craps, loosing focus all the way together with getting annoyed in things i used to love. told you, ahad memang jahat.

its rainy outside and added tonight's gloomy flavour in to my chiller's wannabe brain. rase mandom, dull, empty. try nak having fun watching my favourite teams in Barclay's. guess what? hampeh!! Arsenal main macam sampah and I'm getting pissed because of it, makes me ended up here, complaining trough this patient medium. sigh~. ahad memang jahat kan?


maybe a cup of coffee would cheer me up..

one starfuck please, without star.

tq.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

wishing you for lucky days ahead ..

=)

Haidar said...

need all the lucks in the world
haha..

tq