Nov 28, 2008

My Workstation?

Shit. Its Saturday and I'm still at the office. Woo.. this fucking company sure owe me big time. Not that i complaining or something, but here i am cursing myself and of course my so called responsibility for taking (i rather say killing) my social Saturday.


I don't recall when is the last time i play this game but it seems like the only way to kick my sleepy ass away. I've been Tagged yesterday by She is Me.


The instruction is as bellow:
Snap work station anda. Then, pas tag ni pada 7 blogger yang lain.




There it is. This is where i spent my self every night, 5 days a week. It was captured last night around 3 o'clock in the morning. (Look at the clock behind if you don't believe me).

Weird isn't it? Not that i don't want to explain, but its really complicated about what i 'do'. It may take dozens of pages and i rather save the electricity. Heh, all i can say is, i go to work from 9pm to 6am and it had turn the clock inside my brain, upside down. Pity`~


Is this where the part i named or tagged someone else to jump in?

5 comments:

Alyn Tahir said...

aaa... wtv it is, u still owe me dat.

Haidar said...

haha..i'll make a note!!
hehe

Sabrina said...

are u working in a bank or something? tapi ikut waktu keje UK??

hehehhe

ShE-iS-Me said...

WAa Dashatnye ko bro

Haidar said...

bubbly

yeap`~
almost there..hehe

She

haha cara2 menghilangkan mengatok..