Jan 1, 2009

Futurama

My first entry of the year. New book, new chapter, again, resolutions? Nah, i don't think so but I'm glad I'm here to witness and get through the last 365 days. Oh with half of it, hibernated.

While I'm still dwelling between hard work and beginners luck , 2008 has done its 'touchdown' ladies and gentlemen and yet the world is still crowded with ignorant people. Nothing changed. Poverty, hunger, disease, war, scandals, bribery, fraud, name it.

I'm not being prejudice or trying to be some sort of saint or the voices of rebellions or whatever, not at all. Okay, yes, there have been changes. Sky scrapper getting taller and taller, Hollywood becoming extremely exclusive and out of reach, ozone are thickening and uh is there's an alien discovered on Mars?

Am being too harsh isn't it? No?

Let see, a political fireworks and a massive economic big bang would suited the year 2008 definitions.


Happy New Year

* By the way, doesn't we suppose to be hovering around with flying cars wearing futuristic clothes and accompanied by a robotic maid? Not yet? Uh, okay then. I'm not far behind.

No comments: