Feb 2, 2011

I Will Listen to Dur dur Next Time

Hate it when the whole Malaysian get to enjoy their holiday, the road is empty like it was haunted by a heart eating monster and the weather is picture perfect while i have to get my ass off to work. Its not that easy carrying your ass around the floor especially when you have this comfortable Sultan's mattress and a room that you cant really tell is it a day or night from inside.

However i managed to cut the slack after a few discussions with my alter ego which by the way i name him Dur dur. Arrived at the office an hour late i happily burst into the meeting room while they were talking about punctuality (I've got this problem for ages). Perfect. Nice timing brother. It got even worst when i have to sit down with 'no, I'm not the guilty party face' and act like the late coming issues doesn't concern me.

Ouh, how i wish i had listen to Dur dur.

Anyway, there's still plenty of reasons to be cheerful though or at least it seems like it.

A. After a few postponement about the whole migration thingy, i finally received the confirmation that I'll be flying out to London comes May and at the back of it all they actually are considering to further my stay to 6 months. Eamy is going to Belgium on June, and i couldn't help but imagining how it would be up there with your best friend on your side, the same side of the globe and I'm pretty sure I'm going to visit her nonetheless.

B. How would you react if you boss fiance told you that your voice is really soft and sounds very romantic on the phones? Well, it is something uncanny and pleasing about it. Like being a red apples sitting together with a bunch of green apples and please that someone actually eat you thinking your are one of the green apple. ?? You know what i mean. My girlfriend would be surprise if I'll be on the phone with her a little bit longer after this, just to make sure she catch the romantic voice of mine.

C. Speaking of my girlfriend (still feeling a lil' awkward at times when i said it), the other reason being is I'm having a lunch with her tomorrow and she said she have a surprise for me and my new house. I only like surprises only if its turn out to be good. Yes, i often ask too much and I've been pushing the limit since.

Anyhow, cant wait to meet her like i cant wait to see the back of Friday.


See ya gorgeous!

3 comments:

FATENEDAN said...

for sure its not blueray dvd player..no no..

ahahahhahaha..

Eamy said...

wow! kau dah menulis balik
bagus..

Haidar said...

Faten, Demmit! :)

Eamy, kalau biar otak ni lama2 dia keras.