Feb 10, 2011

Love, Chuck Taylor.

I'm not into politics, really but I'm gonna cast my vote to any party that come up with suggestion that every public washroom must be accommodate with musics.

Why do toilet has to be quiet?

I really don't fancy it. Not in a spooky sense but the fact that you actually can hear everything that's happening in it. Every single sounds, every single 'drop'. You don't want people grinning at you when you walk out from the toilet cubicles, don't you?

By the way, why do toilet cubicles must have a gap between the door and the floor?

I don't fancy it either. See, you co-workers tend to recognize your shoes nonetheless if you have a weird understanding of 'smart casual'. Since I'm the only one who wore white Chuck Taylor that looked like it haven't been wash since the Roman Empire, it easier to guess when I'm in the cubicles.

Next thing you know you'll received an email saying "Hey, nice pooping job. Very expressive".


When is the next voting season?

3 comments:

Alyn Tahir said...

lmao!

very impressive...

owh.. im talking bout ur idea. not ur pooping job :P

Eamy said...

yeah, i am wondering too..why on earth they make a gap between the toilet door and the floor. Stupid architecture idea i guess.

Biasa aku akan angkat kaki, so people won't recognized my shoes. But then kalau sembelit, mmg penat la kan.

Haidar said...

AL, there's only one place to do all the thinkin'..


eamy, exactly. Angkat kaki? Ouh tidak, terkepit rongga2 berkenaan.