Apr 3, 2008

good bye my almost lover

# almost lover - a fine frenzy

12 months I've been side by side to her,
i know every inch of her body,
all her move and alter ego,
forced me to do what she wanted,

she didn't let me to make any mistakes,
i have to be punctual,
she denied all of my reasons,
i really cant runaway from her,

but things come and go,
we had a big argument,
i carved his face with a red pen,
tell her that she deserve it,

that's enough!!
i didn't want to see you again,
hate you for ruining my social life,
cheers to my money and my time!!

*credit to my supervisors Dr Nur Azura bt Sanusi that has been helping me to get rid of this bitch. another word, I've finally finished my thesis. yeah... free at last!!! no more virus!! no more out of control action!!! BTW, she was about to labor her first baby so i definitely hope it will be easy for her. may her and her baby will be in a good condition.

4 comments:

Alyn Tahir said...

congratulations for finishing ur thesis! ngee :) happy days coming huh?

Haidar said...

absolutely!!!

Anonymous said...

like the lyrics.. just perfect!

Haidar said...

haha its not the songs lyrics..
the song is just a theme to my story hehe..dont get it wrong!!!