Apr 13, 2008

that sundays i hate

owh thank god, its finally Sunday!! finally a weekdays in terengganu i suppose! after not so glory weekend I've get trough yesterday, i pictured today was not going to vary much of it. i kind of remembered how i used to hate Sunday very much back then. way back my school age i mean. why? crazy answers, because Sundays end up every good moment of my weekend.

okay lets start with this, i was in the boarding school since i was form 1. so i guess the hostel life is a memorably sweet as we share almost everything. yes!! everything!! you woke up in the morning and you'll see the same faces through out the day until you close your eyes back. we share the same spirits, the same activities, same stories, same madness, and i hell know that weekend is something that we'll want it to last longer. there's always a plan. especially when we were seniors. i don't have to be more specifics about the dirty works, do i?

owh I'm sorry, back on Sundays issues. to wake on Sundays meanings, that tonight i probably have to march to my class, searching my homework, and don't get a chance to throw my ass out from the chair. pardon me, but Sunday's dishes are often very sucks, as long as i can remember. we all hate Sundays. to know that you have to wake up early tomorrow morning, get your locker clean up from any evidence that might cause you trouble. i have to find my ties, my matrix card, comb my hair proper and just to make sure that teachers didn't have a slickest chances to scold you even if they wanted to so much. "bad boys will bring viruses to school". those word are still lingered in my ears till now. hahaha.. but i never blame them. its what they do that makes me who i am now. hehe, not so perfect i guess, but i sure know i can serve the community.

enough of that Sundays!!!

No comments: