Jan 20, 2011

A Box Full of Ice-cream and an Ice-cream Man

I need a vacation!!! Did i said it like a million times? Yes, cause i need it so bad. If 'vacation' is a "girl" i certainly would have ask "her" to marry me. I don't care if "she's" a bitch waiting to pounce on my money or my time and flirting with my friends behind my back. I do not care if "she's" a douche bag who definitely would dump me out every time "she" met a cute guy, or even if "she's" a bimbo with an attitude issues. Or even worst if "she's" a rock star with a chronic drugs and alcohol problems and does nothing for a living. I DON'T CARE! I'll propose "her" in no time.

Though I'm not rushing at time but the start of the year is a perfect corridor to plan your leave for the whole year. New leave planner with a whole 365 days to choose. Its kinda sounds like things you shouldn't be wary about but you might wanna think again.

Let me put it this way, imagine you are an 8 years old, been given a choice to choose your most likable ice-cream from a box full of it. There's a different flavours of ice-cream in it and you have to choose fast and precise because all 8 years old from your block are choosing from the same box. You must pick wisely and make sure the ice-cream that you pick would fully utilise your need cause the ice-cream man only stops at your neighbourhood once a year. Sounds like a though choice huh?

Well, that is exactly the kind of situation I'm in right now with so many dates and so many places to choose from. I know its not "the end of the world-esque" problem but when you are sitting in front of your PC at your workstation checking out numbers, wordings, definition, formulas and stuff, you'll find out that leisure is a MUST and wasting your holiday with unnecessary problem because you didn't plan it wisely, is a big NO NO.

So here's the deal. I always opted for the beach or island cause i kinda like an 'island junkie' and i think a tanned skin is way cooler then parading around town with Ferrari. I am a fan of 'sunny days', hot sand and the smell of sea wind and i cant get enough of it. But I'm in a really tight time frame here. 4 days max, a great beach and a tight budget, if i cross reference those 3, i would likely end up sipping *Coke at either Phi Phi Island or Koh Pah Ngan come Chinese New Year.

Care to join me? Anyone?


"Smelly Cat" you later.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

so? have u decided on the perfect ice cream? =D

Alyn Tahir said...

haha. me me me! :p

but then i dnt hav time or the so called leisure to choose my fav ice creams this year :(

Haidar said...

sab, i dont choose well under preassure. :)

AL, leisure is a MUST!!