Dec 13, 2008

The Truth About Death is You Dont Have To Say Anything

I recalled a friend once told me something I've never heard about myself before.

She said "you know what is weird about you? You are totally irresistible when you are around, but,.. You are the last thing that would came cross my mind when you were away.."

?? Don't really know was it a good thing or one way another but i take it as her wild assumption that time. As time goes by, as things changes in complexity, as new commitment take the other half of me, those words of her becoming more and more clearer.

Again, was it reflecting something? I don't know but too bad i had to learned it the hard way. ~

Anyhow, i just received my confirmation letter last Thursday. " It was an early birthday present for you bro". My manager said.
Yea, welcome to an 'antisocial geek league' i presumed what he meant by that.

By completing another year of my lullaby circle and survived my 6 month strive probation period at the same time, the whole department thinks i deserved a big 'hand on the back'. So they decided to sing a 'Happy Birthday' song to me which i found it very ~ cliche

Of course i appreciated it. Very much indeed. Its just the fact that the time spin around like no body business makes me worry sick. Aaaaaa...

Also received a couple of wishes from friends, near and far and from enemies too. Weird??
Mua? Human can change right?

Later that day i called my father to present him the good news. Bla bla and bla..
"What? How long have you been working? 6 month already? How come it be so fast?" That was my father yelling/asking at me in disbelief. Then he added, " I must have missed a lot of things."

I agreed in silence. Perhaps we both do.

We don't talk a lot actually. Me and my father, we don't agree with a lot of things either. Its make us don't get along very well the past few years. Same goes to my mother and as long as i can remember i never sit with both of them together, talking.

I should have fixed it a long time ago. Huuu..

To sums things up, i'm really looking forward for Xmas Eve and Boxing Days cause i will be going back to my hometown. At last, i will have a couple of days away from my work. Thank god. Its really been a busy week for me as i spent almost 14 hours a day, working.
Last Friday, 18 hours. Well, Balen promised us a surprise this coming Monday as a reward or looks more like a bribe to me.

Aaaa cant wait to escape.

2 comments:

Alyn Tahir said...

well, dunno what ur fwen meant either. hee... but i guess that at d end of it all, congratulations is in order. ur work did pay off! all those nights kt office missing ethin u shud b doing in kl (which is aft all a gd thin) finally paid off.
aaaa... njoy ur hols dear! ;)

Haidar said...

tired~tired~

nk holiday`~nk holiday~

nk~duduk~diam2~

huhu