Mar 24, 2008

Regret? I Had a Few..

Today I've roared my anger to someone I'm not suppose to be yelling at. The fact that he/she is older than me is what I regret the most.

Sigh~

Now, I'm not very comfortable with the likes of me being so annoyingly stupid ass and i hope i can forward my apologize to him/her. Hope pretty much that he/she noted my lack of respect on his/her sandy heart and allow the wind of forgiveness blow it all the way.
...
None of this never happens before but maybe I've lost control of my left brain in a split second and in that split second,
I've forgot..
who am i...
what am i..
...
where i left them?
the normal me*..
the calm headed me*..
..
common sense..
my smart ass..


...
^ damn me!!

2 comments:

Alyn Tahir said...

hmm. it happens all d time. sometimes u can't help letting ur emotions control u. if she/he's ur friend, then im sure she/he'd understand.

Haidar said...

its probably because of the 'thesis virus'..haha
i couldn't agree more with you now..