Mar 18, 2008

thought bright day would came along

today i woke up early...
5am...
felt fresh...
thought a bright day would come along

opened my pc...
proceed my work that i left last night...
almost done...
really thought that bright day would came along

quiet dawn...
hungry...
went out for breakfast...
~lalala bright day bright day bright day

phone ring:
when the sun goes down -Arctic monkeys
one new message from nadia, "haidar, siap skang!! aku amek...
grabbed my towel...
yeah sure, bright day ahead!!

showering...
felt dizzy, choked up...
vomited...
saw 'bright day' took a step backward

got phone call: kanashimiwoya -OST naruto
on screen: nadia...
"we are late!! hurry up"...
"don't worry, i got bright day with me"

Dr nuraien isn't arrived yet...
Paul stands on his feet...
"actually class is cancel, but i have an announcement to make"...
damn it Paul! you makes my bright day stepped further

get busy again...
something wrong with my software, inconsistency with my data...
Dr azura is not answering my call...
Mr bright day: "get real, I'm doing my best"

12pm, steps end up in library...
have to start again, due date is today...
better hurry, I'll be in big trouble if i don't...
but still hoping that bright day will come along



1 comment:

Eamy said...

smlm...




megi goreng itu perlu dikongsi,
Paham!