Mar 27, 2008

that bitchy inbalance rounding error

I was wondering alone in my faculty waiting for a friend when I suddenly got slapped by my supervisor that I've been running away from in this past few weeks. why? because i was doing my work far beyond the time line that she gave me. plus, she was about to labor her first baby next month i guess. so she want me to finish it in time before she crack!!
...
lucky for me I've just finished it yesterday so i just hand it over to her. hooray!! but not very lucky for me obviously, for the likes of her, i mean, an expertise in her field, it's not difficult for her to detected the problem that I've been trying to solve in a month!!! sigh ~ and never been solved actually. and then she goes like this ' you have to this and this and this, calculate the output using this and this and this, interpret like this and this and this...."
...
meanings, i have to work it all over again and email it to her by tomorrow. but I'm glad that my findings are all significant and valid according to what she says except, i just has to take care that formulated bitchy of in balanced rounding error in my outcome!!!

No comments: